Canon IJ Network Tool Menus
This section describes the menus in Canon IJ Network Tool.
1. Canon IJ Network Tool menu
About Canon IJ Network Tool
Displays the version of this application.
Quit Canon IJ Network Tool
Exits IJ Network Tool.
2. View menu
Displays the Status screen to confirm the printer connection status and wireless communication
In the access point mode, this item is grayed out and you cannot confirm the printer connection
Updates and displays the contents of Printers: to the latest information.
• To change the printer's network settings using IJ Network Tool, it must be connected via a LAN.
• If the printer on a network is not detected, make sure that the printer is turned on, then select
Refresh. It may take several minutes to detect printers. If the printer is not yet detected, connect the
machine and the computer with a USB cable, then select Refresh.
• If the printer is being used from another computer, a screen is displayed informing you of this
• This item has the same function as Update in the Canon IJ Network Tool screen.
Displays the Network Information screen to confirm the network settings of the printer.
3. Settings menu
Displays the Configuration screen to configure settings of the selected printer.
• This item has the same function as Configuration... in the Canon IJ Network Tool screen.
Displays the Maintenance screen to return the network settings of the printer to factory default.