Changing the Settings in the Admin Password Sheet
• You cannot change the settings when using the access point mode.
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select the printer in Printers:.
3. Click the Configuration... button.
4. Click the Admin Password button.
The Admin Password sheet is displayed.
5. Change the settings or confirm.
1. Use admin password
Sets an administrator password with privileges to set up and change detailed options. To use this
feature, select this check box and enter a password.
• The password should consist of alphanumeric characters and be no longer than 32
characters. The password is case-sensitive. Do not forget the password you set.
Enter the password to set.
3. Password Confirmation:
Enter the password again for confirmation.
6. Click OK.