Printing the Nozzle Check Pattern
Print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink ejects properly from the print head nozzle.
• If the remaining ink level is low, the nozzle check pattern will not be printed correctly.
whose ink is low.
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the rear tray.
• The manual feed tray is not available for the nozzle check pattern print procedure. Be sure to load
paper in the rear tray.
3. Open the paper output tray gently, then pull out the output tray extension.
• If the disc tray guide is open, be sure to close it.
4. Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button until the POWER lamp flashes twice, then
release it immediately.
The nozzle check pattern will be printed.
Do not perform any other operations until the printer completes the printing of the nozzle check pattern.
Examine the nozzle check
Replace the ink