• We recommend you use paper other than A5 sized one to print documents with photos or
graphics; otherwise, the printout may curl and cause paper exit jams.
• If the paper loaded in the manual feed tray is jammed:
1. Press the Paper Jam Clearing button then set the manual feed tray to the paper jam clearing
2. Pull the paper out slowly, either from the paper output slot or from the manual feed tray,
whichever is easier.
Hold the paper with your hands, then pull the paper out slowly not to tear it.
• If you cannot pull the paper out, turn the printer off and turn it back on. The paper may be
• If the paper tears and you cannot remove the jammed paper from the paper output slot or
the manual feed tray, remove the paper from inside the printer.
Paper Is Jammed inside the Printer
3. Return the manual feed tray to the original position.