Checking Printer Information
You can use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to check the Printer status and execute utility functions
from apps such as Canon Inkjet Print Utility and PIXMA Printing Solutions.
You can also use the convenient web services presented by Canon.
1. Selecting Printer Information in an Apps Screen
• You can also enter IPv4 address directly in the web browser to display printer information.
1. Check that the printer has been turned on
2. Load one sheet of A4 size or Letter size plain paper
3. Hold down the RESUME button until the POWER lamp flashes 6 times
4. Release the button
Printing of the network setup information starts. Check the IPv4 address that was printed.
5. Check that the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then from your smartphone,
tablet device, or computer, open the Web browser, and enter the following URL:
http:// <Printer IPv4 address>
For <Printer IPv4 address>, enter the IPv4 address that you checked in the previous
procedure. Entries enclosed in brackets are not required.
2. Entering Username and Administrator's Password
From the authentication screen, enter the Username and Password.
"About the Administrator
• The Username display may differ depending on your browser.
3. Displaying Printer Information
The top screen for printer information is displayed.