When you execute printing, the data that you created using the application software is saved as a form
• To create a form file, you must connect this printer to your computer and turn on the printer.
• When Create/Delete Form File is selected, printing is not actually performed from the printer even if
printing is executed.
• Form Composite Print and Create/Delete Form File can be executed only from the Print Dialog.
Some applications do not support these functions.
• To display the created form files on the list, you must display the pop-up menu and select Clear
• When creating a form file, use the same settings (such as Paper Size and Borderless Printing) that
were used for form composite print.
• You can register up to 30 form files.
Deleting Unnecessary Form File
1. From the
Dialog, display the pop-up menu, and select Clear Coating
2. Selecting Create/Delete Form File
Select Custom from the Clear Coating Area menu, and then select Create/Delete Form File.
3. Select the form file to be deleted
From form files, select the form file to be deleted.
4. Delete the form file
Click Delete. When the confirmation message appears, click OK.
The selected form file is deleted from the form files.
• To delete a form file, you must connect this printer to your computer and turn on the printer.