N10 G54 G18 G90 T9 D1 DIAMON
N20 G0 Z30 X90
N30 _TZL=0.002 _TMV=0.005 _TDIF=0.04 _TSA=0.5
_PRNUM=1 _VMS=0 _NMSP=1 _FA=1
N31 _MVAR=0 _SETVAL=45 _TUL=0 _TLL=-0.01
_TNUM=7 _KNUM=1 _EVNUM=13 _K=2 _MA=2
N50 G0 Z60
N80 _SETVAL=35 _TUL=0.015 _TLL=0 _TNUM=8
N100 G0 Z110
Explanation of example
Measurement of outside diameter and offset T7
The difference calculated from the actual value and setpoint is compensated for by the
empirical value in the empirical value memory _EV and compared with the tolerance
● If it is more than 0.5 mm (_TSA), alarm "Safe area violated" is output and program
● If it is more than 0.04 mm (_TDIF), no compensation is performed and alarm "Permissible
● If values _TUL= -0.01, _TLL=0 are violated upward or downward, the length of T7 D1 is
● If 0.005 mm (_TMV) is exceeded, the length in T7 D1 is compensated 100% by this
● If it is less than 0.005 mm (_TMV), the mean value is calculated (only if _CHBIT=1! with
The results are entered in result array _OVR[ ]. The wear of the length 1 of T7, D1 is
included if a change is necessary.
Programming Manual, 03/2009 Edition, 6FC5398-4BP10-2BA0
execution cannot be continued.
dimensional difference exceeded" is output and the program continues.
compensated 100% by this difference. Alarm "Oversize" or "Undersize" is displayed and
the program is continued.
mean value memory) with the mean value in mean value memory _MV and by
including weighting factor (_K=2).
– If the mean value obtained is >0.002 (_TZL), the reduced compensation of the length
1 for T7 D1 is the mean value/2 and the mean value is deleted in _MV.
– - If the mean value is <0.002 (_TZL), there is no offset but it is stored in the mean
value memory _MV if mean value storage (_CHBIT=1) is active.
Measuring Cycles for Turning Machines
6.5 CYCLE974 workpiece: 1-point measurement
;Call ZO, tool = probe
;With mean value calculation
;Parameters for cycle call
;Measurement on the outside diameter
;Place probe facing P2
;Measurement on the inside diameter
;Retraction in Z
;Retraction in X
;End of program