Explanation of example
The difference calculated from the actual and setpoint value (position of surface) is
compensated for by the empirical value in the empirical value memory _EV and
compared with the tolerance parameter.
● If it is more than 1 mm (_TSA), alarm "Safe area violated" is output and program
● If it is more than 0.06 mm (_TDIF), no compensation is performed and alarm "Permissible
● If 0.03 mm (_TUL/_TLL) is exceeded, the radius in T20 D1 is compensated 100% by this
● If 0.02 mm (_TMV) is exceeded, the radius in T20 D1 is compensated 100% by this
● If it is less than 0.02 mm (_TMV), the mean value is calculated from the mean value in
The results are entered in result array _OVR[ ]. The wear of the radius of T20, D1 is included
if a change is necessary.
Programming Manual, 03/2009 Edition, 6FC5398-4BP10-2BA0
execution cannot be continued.
dimensional difference exceeded" is output and the program continues.
difference. Alarm "Oversize" or "Undersize" is displayed and the program is continued.
mean value memory _MV and inclusion of weighting factor _K=3 (only for
_CHBIT=1! with mean value memory).
– - If the mean value obtained is >0.01 (_TZL), the reduced compensation of the radius
for T20 D1 is the mean value/2 and the mean value is deleted in _MV.
– If the mean value is < 0.01 (_TZL), the radius value in T20 D1 is not corrected, but if
the mean value memory is active (_CHBIT=1), it is saved in the mean value
Measuring Cycles for Milling and Machining Centers
5.5 CYCLE978 workpiece: Measuring a surface parallel to the axis