Start/stop from the operation panel (PU
4.4 Start/stop from the operation panel (PU operation mode)
From where is the frequency command given?
· Operation at the frequency set in the frequency setting mode of the operation panel →Refer to 4.4.1 (Refer to page 54)
· Operation using the setting dial as the potentiometer→Refer to 4.4.2 (Refer to page 56)
· Change of frequency with ON/OFF switches connected to terminals →Refer to 4.4.3 (Refer to page 57)
· Frequency setting using voltage input signal→Refer to 4.4.4 (Refer to page 59)
· Frequency setting using current input signal→Refer to 4.4.5 (Refer to page 60)
Setting the set frequency to operate (example: performing operation at 30Hz)
Use the operation panel (FR-DU07) to give both of frequency and start commands in PU operation.
Operation example Performing operation at 30Hz.
1. Screen at power-ON
The monitor display appears.
2. Operation mode setting
to choose the PU operation mode.
3. Running frequency setting
to show the frequency "
want to set.
The frequency flickers for about 5s.
While the value is flickering, press
(If you do not press
display then returns to "
"Step 3" and set the frequency again. After the value flickered for
about 3s, the display returns to "
4. Start → acceleration → constant speed
to start running.
The frequency on the display increases in the Pr. 7 Acceleration
time, and "
" (30.00Hz) appears.
To change the set frequency, perform the operation in above step 3. (Starting from the previously set frequency.)
5. Deceleration → Stop
The frequency on the display decreases in the Pr. 8 Deceleration
time, and the motor stops rotating with "
" (30.00Hz) you
to set the frequency.
, the value flickers for about 5s and the
" (0.00Hz). At this time, return to
" (monitor display).
PU indicator is lit.
Frequency setting complete!!
After 3s, the monitor display appears.
Flickers for about 5s