Changing the control logic
The input signals are set to sink logic (SINK) when shipped from the factory.
To change the control logic, the jumper connector on the back of the control circuit terminal block must be moved to the
(The output signals may be used in either the sink or source logic independently of the jumper connector position.)
1) Loosen the two installation screws in both ends of the control circuit terminal block. (These screws cannot be
Pull down the terminal block from behind the control circuit terminals.
2) Change the jumper connector set to the sink logic (SINK) on the rear panel of the control circuit terminal block to
source logic (SOURCE).
3) Using care not to bend the pins of the inverter's control circuit connector, reinstall the control circuit terminal block
and fix it with the mounting screws.
1. Make sure that the control circuit connector is fitted correctly.
2. While power is on, never disconnect the control circuit terminal block.