4.5 Start/stop using terminals (External operation)
From where is the frequency command given?
· Operation at the frequency set in the frequency setting mode of the operation panel → Refer to 4.5.1(Refer to page 61)
· Give a frequency command by switch (multi-speed setting) → Refer to 4.5.3 (Refer to page 65)
· Perform frequency setting using voltage input signal → Refer to 4.5.4 (Refer to page 67)
· Perform frequency setting using current input signal → Refer to 4.5.6 (Refer to page 69)
Setting the frequency by the operation panel (Pr. 79 = 3)
· Switch ON the STF (STR) signal to give a start command.
· Use (
) on the operation panel (FR-DU07) to give a frequency command.
· Set "3" (External/PU combination operation mode 1) in Pr. 79 Operation mode selection.
Performing operation at 30Hz.
1. Screen at power-ON
The monitor display appears.
2. Operation mode setting
Set "3" in Pr.79.
[PU] indicator and [EXT] indicator are lit.
(To change the set value, refer to page 48)
3. Running frequency setting
to show the selected frequency, "
(30.00Hz). The frequency flickers for about 5s.
While the value is flickering, press
(If you do not press
, the value flickers for about 5s
and the display then returns to "
time, return to "Step 8" and set the frequency again.)
After about 3s of flickering of the value, the display goes
back to "
" (monitor display).
to set the
" (display) Hz. At this
Start/stop using terminals (External
Frequency setting complete!!
After 3s, the monitor display
Flickers for about 5s