Setting the frequency by switches (three-speed setting) (Pr. 4 to Pr. 6)
· Switch ON the STF (STR) signal to give a start command.
· Switch ON the RH, RM, or RL signal to give a frequency command.
· [EXT] must be lit. (When [PU] is lit, switch it to [EXT] with
· The initial values of the terminals RH, RM, and RL are 60Hz, 30Hz, and 10Hz. (Use Pr. 4, Pr. 5 and Pr. 6 to
· Operation at 7-speed can be performed by turning two (or three) terminals simultaneously. (Refer to Chapter 4 of
the Instruction Manual (Applied).)
Forward rotation start
Reverse rotation start
Changing example Operation at high speed (60Hz).
1. Screen at power-ON
The monitor display appears.
Turn ON the high-speed switch (RH).
3. Acceleration → constant speed
Turn ON the start switch (STF or STR). The frequency on the
display increases in the Pr. 7 Acceleration time, and "
[FWD] indicator is lit during forward rotation, and [REV]
indicator is lit during reverse rotation.
When RM is turned ON, 30Hz is displayed. When RL is turned
ON, 10Hz is displayed.
When both of STF and STR signals are turned ON, the
motor cannot start.
If both are turned ON while the motor is running, the motor
decelerates to a stop.
Turn OFF the start switch (STF or STR).
The frequency on the display decreases in the Pr. 8 Deceleration
time, and the motor stops rotating with "
[FWD] indicator or [REV] indicator turns OFF.
Turn OFF the high-speed switch (RH).
Start/stop using terminals (External