Method of removal and reinstallation of the
2.2 Method of removal and reinstallation of the front cover
•Removal of the operation panel
1) Loosen the two screws on the operation panel.
(These screws cannot be removed.)
When reinstalling the operation panel, insert it straight to reinstall securely and tighten the fixed screws of the
FR-F720P-30K or lower, FR-F740P-30K or lower
1) Loosen the installation screws of the
1) Insert the two fixed hooks on the left side of
the front cover into the sockets of the
2) Pull the front cover toward you to remove by pushing an
installation hook using left fixed hooks as supports.
2) Using the fixed hooks as supports,
securely press the front cover
against the inverter.
(Although installation can be done
with the operation panel mounted,
make sure that a connector is
2) Push the left and right hooks of the operation panel
and pull the operation panel toward you to remove.
3) Tighten the installation
screws and fix the front