• Removal (FR-F740P-185K or higher)
1) Remove a fan cover.
2) After removing a fan connector, remove a fan block.
3) Remove a fan. (Make sure to remove the fan cable from the clamp of the fan block beforehand.)
• Reinstallation (FR-F740P-185K or higher)
1) After confirming the orientation of the fan, reinstall the fan so that the arrow on the left of "AIR FLOW" faces
2) Install fans referring to the above figure.
• Installing the fan in the opposite of air flow direction can cause the inverter life to be shorter.
• When installing the fan, use care to prevent wires from being caught between the inverter and fan.
• Switch the power OFF before replacing fans. Since the inverter circuits are charged with voltage even after
power OFF, replace fans only when the inverter cover is on the inverter to prevent an electric shock accident.
* The number of cooling fans differs according to the inverter capacity.
<Fan side face>