Start/stop from the operation panel (PU
3.5 Start/stop from the operation panel (PU operation mode)
From where is the frequency command given?
· Operation at the frequency set in the frequency setting mode of the operation panel →Refer to 3.5.1 (Refer to page 48)
· Operation using the setting dial as the potentiometer→Refer to 3.5.2 (Refer to page 50)
· Change of frequency with ON/OFF switches connected to terminals →Refer to 3.5.3 (Refer to page 51)
· Frequency setting using voltage input signal→Refer to 3.5.4 (Refer to page 53)
· Frequency setting using current input signal→Refer to 3.5.5 (Refer to page 55)
Setting the set frequency to operate (example: performing operation at 30Hz)
Operation panel (FR-DU07) is used to give both of frequency and start commands in PU operation.
Operation example Performing operation at 30Hz.
Screen at powering on
The monitor display appears.
to choose the PU
to show the frequency "
(30.00Hz) you want to set.
The frequency flickers for about 5s.
While the value is flickering,
to set the frequency.
If you do not press
and the display then returns to "
At this time, return to "Step 3" and set the frequency again.
After the value flickered for about 3s,
the display returns to "
The frequency on the indication increases by
the Pr.7 Acceleration time, and "
To change the set frequency, perform the operation in above steps 3 and 4.
(Starting from the previously set frequency.)
The frequency on the indication decreases
by the Pr. 8 Deceleration time, and the motor stops
rotating with "
, the value flickers for about 5s
" (monitor display).
to start running.
" (0.00Hz) displayed on the indication.
PU indication is lit.
Flicker ··· Frequency setting complete!!
After 3s, the monitor display appears.