Instruction Manual Supplement
Before using this FR-F746-EC (IP54 specification) inverter, please read through the
following instructions along with the supplied manual for this inverter.
1. Inverter type
Three-phase 400V class/
waterproof structure IP54
(standard IEC 60529:2001)
2. Removal and installation method of the front cover
• After removing the installation screw, remove the front cover.*
• Remove the connection cable from the PU connector.
• Remove the hook of metal chain end from the inverter.
* Since the metal chain is mounted to the front cover, remove the front cover slowly.
• Install the hook of metal chain end to the inverter.
• Connect the connection cable to the PU connector.
• Fix the front cover using the installation screws securely.
· When installing the front cover, be careful not to pinch the connection cable or
the metal chain.
Displays the SLD rated