2.2.3 Replace AnS/QnAS (Small Type) Series 200 V AC input module A1SX20 without changing I/O
Solution and Benefit
• An increase in modules and changes to address can be handled easily by using FA goods.
• A dedicated cable is available to connect the programmable controller with the FA goods, so
there's no need to prepare cables when making a replacement.
The following is an example of replacing the AnS/QnAS (Small Type) I/O module with the Q Series using FA
When replacing the AnS/QnAS (Small Type) 200 V AC input module A1SX20 (16-input points, 16-occupied
points), the Q Series 200 V AC input module is QX28 (8-point input, 16-occupied points), so the number of
modules will increase, and the address will change.
By using the FA goods, the modules can be replaced without increasing the number of modules or changing the
(1) Using the FA goods, convert the 200 V AC input into 24 V DC, and lead it in with QX40.
(2) The external wiring will change, but program does not need to be changed since the I/O address is
(3) The following FA goods are used.
200 V AC photo
● System configuration example
Artisan Technology Group - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisantg.com
2.2 Replace AnS/QnAS (Small Type) Series with Q Series
(1) 200 V AC input module insulated with
(2) Input module QX40 on programmable
(3) Connection cable FA-CBL
New configuration after replacement
200 V AC input