● Shut off the external power supply for the system in all phases before mounting or wiring the module.
Failure to do so may result in electric shock or damage to the product.
● After mounting or wiring, attach the included terminal cover onto the module before turning the power on or
Failure to do so may result in electric shock.
● Ground the FG and LG terminals to the dedicated conductors for the programmable controller (Class D
(Class 3) or higher grounding).
Failure to do so may result in electric shock or malfunction.
● Use applicable solderless terminals and tighten them within the specified torque range.
If any spade solderless terminal is used, it may be disconnected when the terminal screw comes loose,
resulting in failure.
● Check the rated voltage and terminal layout before wiring to the module, and connect the cables correctly.
Inputting voltage different from the rated voltage, connecting a power supply with a different voltage rating or
incorrect wiring may cause a fire or failure.
● Connectors for external connection must be crimped or pressed with the tool specified by the manufacturer,
or must be correctly soldered.
Incomplete connections could result in short circuit, fire, or malfunction.
● Fit the connectors surely to the module. Poor contact may cause malfunction.
● Do not bundle the control cable or communication cable with the main circuit or power wire, or lay them
Separate these by 100 mm or more.
Failure to observe this could lead to malfunctioning caused by noise.
● When connecting any cable, check the type of the interface to be connected.
Connecting to an improper interface or incorrect wiring may damage the module and external devices.
● Tightening the terminal screws within the specified torque range.
Under tightening the terminal screws can cause short circuit, a fire or malfunction.
Overtightening can damage the screw and/or module, resulting in drop, short circuit, or malfunction.
● Prevent foreign matter such as dust or wire chips from entering the module.
Such foreign matter can cause a fire, failure, or malfunction.
● A protective film is attached to the top of the module to prevent foreign matter, such as wire chips, from
entering the module during wiring.
Do not remove the film during wiring.
Remove it for heat dissipation before system operation.
● When disconnecting any cable from the module, do not pull the cable.
When disconnecting a cable with a connector, hold the connector of the connecting part of the module.
Before disconnecting a cable from the terminal block, loosen the terminal screw on the terminal block.
Pulling the cable with the terminal connected to the module may cause malfunction or damage to the
module or cable.
● Mitsubishi programmable controllers must be installed in control panels.
Connect the main power supply to the power supply module in the control panel through a relay terminal
Wiring and replacement of a power supply module must be performed by maintenance personnel who is
familiar with protection against electric shock. (For wiring methods, refer to the QCPU User's Manual
(Hardware Design, Maintenance and Inspection)).
Artisan Technology Group - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisantg.com