8.2 Procedures for replacing when file registers are used in blocks
• Program for switching ﬁle register block of QCPU/LCPU
1. Number of points in one file register block
ACPU and QCPU/LCPU vary in the number of points in one file register block.
• QCPU/LCPU: 32K points (32768 points) per block
When copying the data in the ACPU file registers into QCPU/LCPU, display the QCPU/LCPU file registers
in the ZR mode, calculate the ZR number corresponding to R0 of each ACPU, and copy the data.
Examples) • R0 of ACPU block No.0→Position of R0 in QCPU/LCPU
• R0 of ACPU block No.1→Position of ZR32768 in QCPU/LCPU
• R0 of ACPU block No.2→Position of ZR65536 in QCPU/LCPU
2. The number of file register blocks which can be handled by QCPU/LCPU Series depends on the memory
capacities of the standard RAM and memory card.
Artisan Technology Group - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisantg.com
8K points (8192 points) per block
Specification of block No.0
Retrieve of R0 in block No.0
Specification of block No.1
Retrieve of R0 in block No.1
Comparison of retrieved values