Conditions of Use for the Product
(1) Mitsubishi programmable controller ("the PRODUCT") shall be used in conditions;
i) Where any problem, fault or failure occurring in the PRODUCT, if any, shall not lead to any major or serious
ii) Where the backup and fail-safe function are systematically or automatically provided outside of the
PRODUCT for the case of any problem, fault or failure occurring in the PRODUCT.
(2) The PRODUCT has been designed and manufactured for the purpose of being used in general industries.
MITSUBISHI SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT
LIABILITY) FOR ANY INJURY OR DEATH TO PERSONS OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY CAUSED
BY the PRODUCT THAT ARE OPERATED OR USED IN APPLICATION NOT INTENDED OR EXCLUDED BY
INSTRUCTIONS, PRECAUTIONS, OR WARNING CONTAINED IN MITSUBISHI'S USER, INSTRUCTION
AND/OR SAFETY MANUALS, TECHNICAL BULLETINS AND GUIDELINES FOR the PRODUCT.
Prohibited Applications include, but not limited to, the use of the PRODUCT in;
• Nuclear Power Plants and any other power plants operated by Power companies, and/or any other cases in
which the public could be affected if any problem or fault occurs in the PRODUCT.
• Railway companies or Public service purposes, and/or any other cases in which establishment of a special
quality assurance system is required by the Purchaser or End User.
• Aircraft or Aerospace, Medical applications, Train equipment, transport equipment such as Elevator and
Escalator, Incineration and Fuel devices, Vehicles, Manned transportation, Equipment for Recreation and
Amusement, and Safety devices, handling of Nuclear or Hazardous Materials or Chemicals, Mining and
Drilling, and/or other applications where there is a significant risk of injury to the public or property.
Notwithstanding the above, restrictions Mitsubishi may in its sole discretion, authorize use of the PRODUCT in
one or more of the Prohibited Applications, provided that the usage of the PRODUCT is limited only for the
specific applications agreed to by Mitsubishi and provided further that no special quality assurance or fail-safe,
redundant or other safety features which exceed the general specifications of the PRODUCTs are required. For
details, please contact the Mitsubishi representative in your region.
Artisan Technology Group - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisantg.com