Modules That Cannot be Mounted on the Q Series Large
Type Base Unit (AnS Series Size)
This section explains modules that cannot be mounted on the Q series
large type base unit (AnS series size).
(1) Two-slot module
(2) Module on which the Q series large type blank cover (AnS series
size) cannot be attached
• Module whose height exceeds 98mm
• Module with a bracket on its top
• Module having a projection (such as a connector) on its bottom
• Module on which the Q7BAT-SET has been mounted
A module with a bracket cannot be mounted.
A module with the height exceeding 98mm cannot be mounted.
Q64TCRTBW, Q64TCRTBWN, Q64TCTTBW,
Q64TCTTBWN, QD70D4, QD70D8, QJ71LP21S-25, and
Q66AD-DG, Q66DA-G, Q68AD-G, Q68RD3-G, Q68TD-G-H02,
Q64AD2DA, QD75M1, QD75MH1, QD75M2, QD75MH2, QD75M4,
QD75MH4, and the QJ71WS96 on which the Q7BAT-SET has been
A module having a projection (such as a connector)
on its bottom cannot be mounted.
A two-slot module cannot be mounted.