2.3.2 Replace AnS/QnAS (Small Type) Series 200 V AC input module A1SX20 without changing I/O
Solution and Benefit
(1) An increase in modules and changes to address can be handled easily by using FA goods.
(2) A dedicated cable is available to connect the programmable controller with the FA goods, so
there's no need to prepare cables when making a replacement.
The following is an example of replacing the AnS/QnAS (Small Type) I/O module with the L Series
using FA goods.
When replacing the AnS/QnAS (Small Type) 200 V AC input module A1SX20 (16-input points,
16-occupied points), the L Series 200 V AC input module is LX28 (8-point input, 16-occupied points),
so the number of modules will increase, and the address will change.
By using the FA goods, the modules can be replaced without increasing the number of modules or
changing the address.
(1) Using the FA goods, convert the 200 V AC input into 24 V DC, and lead it in with LX40C6.
(2) The external wiring will change, but program does not need to be changed since the I/O
address is the same.
(3) The following FA goods are used.
200 V AC
*1: Wiring work is required on the input module side because the module has unfastened wires with Y terminals.
● System configuration example
Artisan Technology Group - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisantg.com
2.3 Replace AnS/QnAS (Small Type) Series with L Series
(1) 200 V AC input module insulated with photocoupler
(2) Input module LX40C6 on programmable controller side
(3) Connection cable FA-CBLYM20
When replaced with L Series
200 V AC input