Air Conditioning Control System Centralized Controller AE-200A/AE-50A/EW-50A AE-200E/AE-50E/EW-50E Instruction Book –Web Browser for Remote Monitoring User– Contents 1. Introduction ................2 1-1. Terms Used in This Manual ............2 1-2. PC Requirements ...............2 2. Setting the Operating Environment ........3 2-1. Setting the IP Address of the PC ..........3 2-2.
For initial settings and function settings, refer to the Instruction Book (Web Browser for Initial Settings). 1-1. Terms Used in This Manual - “Centralized Controller AE-200A/AE-200E” is referred to as “AE-200.” - “Centralized Controller AE-50A/AE-50E” is referred to as “AE-50.”...
2. Setting the Operating Environment This chapter explains how to make PC settings and Web browser settings to monitor the air conditioning units. 2-1. Setting the IP Address of the PC Follow the instructions below to set the PC’s IP address for the Web browser to recognize the AE-200 unit. The PC’s IP address must have the same network address as the AE-200/AE-50’s IP address.
(4) In the [Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties] window, check the radio button next to [Use the following IP address]. Enter the PC’s IP address (e.g., [192.168.1.101]) in the [IP address] field, and enter the subnet mask [255.255.255.0] (unless otherwise specified) in the [Subnet mask] field.
2-2. Setting the Web Browser Web browser setting varies with the Internet connection type. See the sections below for how to make Web browser settings for different types of Internet connection. To prevent unauthorized access, always use a security device such as a VPN router when connecting the AE-200/AE-50/EW-50 to the Internet.
2-2-2. Dial-up Internet connection To monitor and operate the air conditioning units from a PC that connects to the Internet through a dial-up connection, follow the instructions below to set the environment for the Web browser. (1) Click [Tools] in the menu bar, then click [Internet options]. (2) In the [Internet Options] window, click the [Connections] tab.
(2) In the [Internet Options] window, click the [Connections] tab. (3) Check the radio button next to [Never dial a connection] in the middle of the window. (4) Click [LAN settings] under [Local Area Network (LAN) settings]. (5) In the [Local Area Network (LAN) Settings] window, check [Bypass proxy server for local addresses], and click [Advanced].
3. Logging in to the Web Browser for Remote Monitoring User (1) Enter the web page address in the address field of the Web browser as follows: http:// [IP address of each AE-200/AE-50/EW-50]/en/maintenance.html Press the [Enter] key. A login screen will appear. Note: If the IP address of the is [192.168.1.1], AE-200/AE-50/EW-50...
Encrypting the communication data and logging in to the Web browser (HTTPS connection) AE-200/AE-50/EW-50 can encrypt communication data using HTTPS (SSL). When connecting the AE-200/AE-50/EW-50 to the LAN that is accessible to the general public, it is recommended that the following settings be made so that the units are monitored and controlled on the encrypted web page.
4. Maintenance 4-1. Operation Data Display This screen displays the operation data that is acquired from the connected units by the AE-200/AE-50/EW-50 at regular intervals. Click [Maintenance] in the menu bar, and then click [Operation Data Display] to access the Operation Data Display screen.
(1) To display the latest operation data Click [Update] to display the latest operation data of the unit with the specified address. Note: Regardless of the start/end times that have been specified, the latest data will be displayed. Note: The units of measure for the temperature and pressure selected in the initial setting will appear below the data names.
Note: This function enables the user to collect data for outdoor units, indoor units, BC controllers, and Air To Water (PWFY) units. Note: The [Short Interval] mode is for use by Mitsubishi Electric Corporation to conduct research. Overseas sales office users should select [Normal] mode.
4-2-1. Procedures for making the settings to use this function for the first time (1) To activate the Operation Data Acquisition function, select [Normal], and then click [Save Settings]. AE-200/AE-50/EW-50 will start acquiring model information of the connected units. (2) About ten minutes later, click [Refresh]. The addresses of the units that support the Operation Data Acquisition function will appear with a gray background.
5. Malfunction Log 5-1. Unit Error Click [Malfunction Log] in the menu bar to display the last 64 unit errors Clear Log Update Error Code List Click to show the most Click to display the list recent error log. of error codes and their definitions.
6. User Settings 6-1. User Settings On the [User Settings] screen, the remote monitoring user name and password can be changed. Click [User Settings] in the menu bar to access the User Settings screen. Remote monitoring user name and password Save Settings Refresh Click to send the settings to...
This product is designed and intended for use in the residential, commercial and light-industrial environment. The product at hand is based on the following EU regulations: • Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC • Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC • Restriction of Hazardous Substances 2011/65/EU Please be sure to put the contact address/telephone number on this manual before handing it to the customer.