SAFETY PRECAUTIONS (Read these precautions before using this product.) Before using this product, please read this manual and the relevant manuals carefully and pay full attention to safety to handle the product correctly. In this manual, the safety precautions are classified into two levels: "...
[INSTALLATION PRECAUTIONS] CAUTION Use the programmable controller in an environment that meets the specifications in the user's manual of the CPU module used. Failure to do so may result in electric shock, fire, malfunction, or damage to or deterioration of the product. Insert the tabs at the bottom of the module into the holes in the base unit before mounting the module.
[WIRING PRECAUTIONS] CAUTION Tighten the terminal screws within the specified torque range. Undertightening can cause short circuit, fire, or malfunction. Overtightening can damage the screw and/or module, resulting in drop, short circuit, or malfunction. Prevent foreign matter such as dust or wire chips from entering the module. Such foreign matter can cause a fire, failure, or malfunction.
[STARTUP AND MAINTENANCE PRECAUTIONS] WARNING Do not touch any terminal while power is on. Doing so can cause electric shock. Shut off the external power supply for the system in all phases before cleaning the module or retightening the terminal screws or module fixing screws.
CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE PRODUCT (1) Mitsubishi programmable controller ("the PRODUCT") shall be used in conditions; i) where any problem, fault or failure occurring in the PRODUCT, if any, shall not lead to any major or serious accident; and ii) where the backup and fail-safe function are systematically or automatically provided outside of the PRODUCT for the case of any problem, fault or failure occurring in the PRODUCT.
Notwithstanding the above, restrictions Mitsubishi may in its sole discretion, authorize use of the PRODUCT in one or more of the Prohibited Applications, provided that the usage of the PRODUCT is limited only for the specific applications agreed to by Mitsubishi and provided further that no special quality assurance or fail-safe, redundant or other safety features which exceed the general specifications of the PRODUCTs are required.
This manual confers no industrial property rights or any rights of any other kind, nor does it confer any patent licenses. Mitsubishi electric Corporation cannot be held responsible for any problems involving industrial property rights which may occur as a result of using the contents noted in this manual.
3. Name and Setting of Each Component ............5 4. Loading and Installation ................10 4.1 Handling precautions ................10 4.2 Installation environment................11 5. External Wiring....................12 5.1 Wiring the CC-Link dedicated cable ............12 6. External Dimensions ..................14 6.1 AJ61BT11....................14 6.2 A1SJ61BT11 ..................15...
COMPLIANCE WITH EMC AND LOW VOLTAGE DIRECTIVES (1) Method of ensuring compliance To ensure that Mitsubishi programmable controllers maintain EMC and Low Voltage Directives when incorporated into other machinery or equipment, certain measures may be necessary. Please refer to one of the following manuals. •...
1. Overview This manual describes the specifications, name of each part, settings, etc., of the AJ61BT11 CC-Link System Master/Local Module (hereafter abbreviated as AJ61BT11) and A1SJ61BT11 CC-Link System Master/ Local Module (hereafter abbreviated as A1SJ61BT11) to be used in combination with the MELSEC-A series programmable controller CPU.
2. Performance Specification 2.1 Performance specification The following shows the performance specification of the AJ61BT11 and A1SJ61BT11. Refer to the CPU module User's Manual to be used for general specification of AJ61BT11 and A1SJ61BT11. Item Specification Transmission speed Selectable from 156kbps/625kbps/2.5Mbps/5Mbps/10Mbps...
Weight AJ61BT11:0.4kg , A1SJ61BT11:0.25kg This setting is applicable to the AJ61BT11 of hardware version F or later and the A1SJ61BT11 of hardware version G or later. For the modules with other versions, the setting is "1 station" and "4 stations" only.
2.1.1 Maximum overall cable distance The maximum overall cable distance differs according to the transmission speed. For the relationship between the transmission speed and maximum overall cable distance, refer to the CC-Link System Master/Local Module User's Manual. 2.2 CC-Link dedicated cable Use the CC-Link dedicated cables in a CC-Link system.
3. Name and Setting of Each Component This section explains the name and setting of each component of AJ61BT11 and A1SJ61BT11.
Name Description LED display Data link status can be checked from the LED on status. LED name Description ON : Module is normal. OFF: Watchdog timer error. Communication error at all stations. ERR. Flashing: Communication faulty station exists. Set as a master station. S MST Set as a standby master station.
Name Description Station number setting switch Set the module station number.(setting at shipment: 0) AJ61BT11 <Range> STATION NO. • In the remote net mode Master station: 0 Local station: 1 to 64 Standby master station: 1 to 63 The "SW" and "L ERR." LEDs are turned on when a value other than 0 to 64 is set.
(FG) (Replace the module after turning off its power.) The AJ61BT11 of hardware version F or later and the A1SJ61BT11 of hardware version G or later are compatible with this setting. For other than the above, only SW5 is used to set the number of occupied stations.
Point The setting for the switches (2) to (5) when the module power supply is turned OFF ON is valid. When the setting is changed while the module power supply is on, reset the programmable controller CPU or turn off and then on the module power supply again. Important Do not use station number 64 in a system where the waiting master station exists.
The following is explanations of the handling precautions and installation environment, which is common to modules when handling AJ61BT11 and A1SJ61BT11 from unpacking to installation. For the details of loading and installation of the module, refer to the user's manual of the programmable controller CPU module used.
Point (1) Turn off the power supply to the applicable station before mounting or removing the terminal block. If the terminal block is mounted or removed without turning off the power supply to the applicable station, correct data transmission cannot be guaranteed. (2) Power off the system in advance when removing the terminating resistor to change the system.
5. External Wiring 5.1 Wiring the CC-Link dedicated cable The connection method of the CC-Link dedicated cables for the master module, local module, standby master module, remote module and intelligent module are described. (1) Ver.1.10-compatible CC-Link dedicated cables, CC-Link dedicated cables (Ver.1.00), and CC-Link dedicated high-performance cables cannot be used together.
20 Waterford Office Park, 189 Witkoppen Road, Avenida Adelino Cardana, 293, 21 andar, Fourways, South Africa Bethaville, Barueri SP, Brazil Tel : +27-11-658-8100 Tel : +55-11-4689-3000 Germany MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC EUROPE B.V. German China MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AUTOMATION (CHINA) Branch LTD. Mitsubishi-Electric-Platz 1, 40882 Ratingen, No.1386 Hongqiao Road, Mitsubishi Electric...