Toner is a nontoxic matter composed of plastic, iron and a trace of pigments.
Never throw toner in flames to avoid explosion.
Handling Adhered Toner
• Use dry tissue paper to wipe off toner adhered to skin or clothes and wash in water.
• Never use warm water for cleaning up toner to prevent toner particles from being gelated to
soak into fibers permanently.
• Toner particles are reactive with vinyl polymers. Avoid contacting these materials.
Notes on Assembly/Disassembly
Follow the items below to assemble/disassemble the device.
1. Disconnect the power plug to avoid any potential dangers during assembling/disassembling
2. If not specially instructed, reverse the order of disassembly to reinstall.
3. Ensure to use the right screw type (length, diameter, etc.) at the right position when
4. To keep electric conduction, binding screws with washers are used to attach the grounding
wire and the varistor. Ensure to use the right screw type when assembling.
5. Unless it is specially needed, do not operate the device with some parts removed.
6. Never remove the paint-locked screws when disassembling.
DOUBLE POLE/NEUTRAL FUSING