4.16 Current detection (Pr. 150 to Pr. 153)
4.16.1 Output current detection function (Pr. 150, Pr. 151
If the output current remains higher than the Pr. 150 setting during inverter operation for longer than the
period set in Pr. 151, the output current detection signal (Y12) is output from the inverter's open collector
(Use any of Pr. 190 to Pr. 192 and Pr. 195 to assign the terminal used for Y12 signal output.)
Output current detection level
Output current detection period
Refer to the following table and set the parameters.
Set the output current detection level.
100% is the rated inverter current.
Set the output current detection period. Set the period from when the output current has risen above the
setting until the output current detection signal (Y12) is output.
1. Once turned on, the output current detection signal is held on for at least 100ms.
2. This function is also valid during execution of the online or offline auto tuning.
3. Changing the terminal function using any of Pr. 190 to 192 and Pr. 195 may affect the other functions.
Confirm the functions of the corresponding terminals before making setting.
4. When "0" is set in Pr. 151, the output current detection period is about 50ms.
• Y12 signal terminal assignment ⇒ Pr. 190 to Pr. 192, Pr. 195 (output terminal function selection) (Refer to page 165.)
Current detection (Pr. 150 to Pr. 153)
0 to 200.0%
0 to 10s