(2) Operation by position command using parameters
(Pr. 44, Pr. 110)
Servo on (LX)
• Acceleration/deceleration time is 0.1s minimum and 360s maximum.
• Acceleration/deceleration reference speed (Pr. 20) is clamped at a minimum of 500r/min.
• Deceleration time can be set in Pr. 464 "digital position control sudden stop deceleration time".
• At this time, the acceleration/deceleration patterns are all linear acceleration and the setting of Pr. 29
"acceleration/deceleration pattern" is invalid. (Refer to page 102 for Pr. 29.)
Information on multi-speed command (position command) is determined at rising of the forward
(reverse) command to perform position control.
Therefore, set forward (reverse) command after multi-speed command (position command).
Position feed is invalid if the multi-speed command is given after forward (reverse) command.
Setting the electronic gear
Adjust the ratio of the machine side gear and the motor side gear.
The position resolution (travel per pulse ∆ [mm]) is determined by the travel per motor revolution ∆ s [mm] and the
feedback pulses Pf [pulse/rev] of the detector, and is represented by the following expression.
:Travel per pulse [mm]
:Travel per motor revolution [mm]
:Number of feedback pulses [pulse/rev]
(the number of pulses after multiplying the number of encoder pulses by 4)
Using the parameters, the travel per command pulse can be set separately to set the travel per command pulse
without a fraction.
The relationship between the motor speed and internal command pulse frequency is as follows.
Set the electronic gear in the range of 1/50 to 20.
Shaded part is the travel
Feed amount pulses
(Pr. 45, Pr. 111)
fo: Internal command pulse frequency [pps]
No:Motor speed [r/min]
Position control (Pr. 419 to Pr. 430,
Pr. 464 to Pr. 494)
when STF turns off
Position feed is
effected by sending
run command by