System Configuration Using the PCSA-A7 Microphones
This allows you to:
• Connect up to 40 PCSA-A7 microphones to one microphone connector,
using a cascade connection. As the PCSA-A7 microphones feature high
sound quality and can be connected in cascade without reducing sound
quality, they are available to an HD visual communication with a large
number of participants.
• Connect additional microphones during communication.
1 PCS-XG80S HD Visual Communication System
2 PCSA-CXG80 HD Camera Unit
3 PCS-RF1 Remote Commander
4 TV monitor (not supplied)
5 PCSA-A7 microphone (PCSA-A7P4: 4-piece set × 2,
• Position the microphones about 50 cm (1.6 ft) away from the participants.
• When using speakers, do not place them in front of the microphones.
• The PCSA-A7 microphone is monaural and cannot pick up sound in stereo.
For information about PCSA-A7 microphones, see "Using the PCSA-A7
Microphones" on page 164.