Technical Manuals Online! - http://www.tech-man.com
To use a Personal Speed Dial Key that links multiple System Speed
1. If necessary, select the trunk group (9, 81-86). (Normally the trunk is
selected by the Speed Dials.
2. Press the Personal Speed Dial key.
To manually link speed dial keys together:
1. Pick up the receiver or press ON/OFF.
2. If necessary, access an outside line.
3. Do one of the following:
I f . . .
You are using a PSD num-
You are losing a SSD num-
4. Use the one-touch keys or press AUTO and the system speed dial codes
to dial the parts of the phone number until it is completed.
Before linking, you must enter the parts of the telephone number into one-
touch keys or system speed dial codes. For example, program the first part
into one-touch,key #l, the second part into one-touch key #2, etc.
If the trunk access is to be programmed into a Speed Dial, press CONF
then enter the trunk access (9, l-6 for trunks groups 89,81-86).
Section 700 - ODeration
Then . . .
Press the one-touch key
for the fist part of the
Dial the SSD bin
D B S - 7 0 - 7 0 0 '