Section 700 - Operation
Technical Manuals Online! - http://www.tech-man.com
2. Dial the desired extension number.
3. Upon hearing busy tone, press "5."
To transfer a call using OHVA
1. Press the HOLD key.
2. Dial the number of the extension to which the call will be transferred.
Your phone issues a busy tone if the extension is already on a call.
3. Press "5" and announce the call to be transferred.
If the transferred call is not accepted by the called extension, press the
FLASH key to cancel the transfer.
4. Press "8."
5. Replace the handset.
To answer the call from a DSLT:
2. Press CONF again to disconnect the announcing party and return to the
3.1 or higher)
FF3 (Extension): Extension Class of Service Assignment (CPC-AI1 and
CPC-B 3.1 or higher)
FF3 (Extension): Call Waiting/OHVA
If Onhook Transfer is enabled, the held call is transferred as soon as the
extension sending the OHVA hangs up.
DBS Manual - lssued8/1/95
Chapter 5. DSLT Features