Chapter 4. Key Telephone Features
Technical Manuals Online! - http://www.tech-man.com
To establish an Unsupervised Conference Call:
1. Press HOLD or the line key of your current call to place it on hold.
The outside line number or name of the party on hold appears on the
2. Press an unlit line key .
The line LED lights green.
The phone issues outside dial tone.
"CO TALK #XX" (where "XX" is the line number) appears on the
3. Dial the number of the party you wish to add to the call.
The number appears on the display.
4. Press the CONF key when your call is answered.
"CONF #XX #YY" (where "XX" is the first line and "YY" is the second
line) appears on the display.
5. To drop out of the conference and establish the Unsupervised Conference
Call, press HOLD.
6. To return to the call, press one of the conference line keys.
The SCC-A card provides 3 four-party conference circuits. The SCC-B
provides 8 four-party conference circuits
Press FLASH or hang up to exit a Conference Call.
The Call Hold' feature cannot be used during a four-party Conference Call.
FF2 (Trunk): Unsupervised CO Conference
FF3 (Extension): Unsupervised Conference
Section 700 - Operation