Section 700 - Operation
Technical Manuals Online! - http://www.tech-man.com
To establish a Conference Call:
or the line key of your current call to place it on hold.
The extension number, outside line number, or name of the party on hold
appears on the display.
2. Press any unlit line key or dial the number of the extension you wish to
add to the call.
The line LED lights green.
The phone issues outside dial tone.
"CO TALK #XX" (where "XX" is the line number) appears on the
3. If you pressed an unlit line key in step 2, dial the number of the party you
wish to add to the call.
The number appears on the display.
4. Press the
If you are now conducting a three-way Conference Call involving two
outside lines, "CONF #XX #YY" (where "XX" is the first line and "YY"
is the,second line) appears. on the display.
5. Repeat steps l-4 to add a fourth party to a three-party Conference Call.
To add an extension to an outside call:
1. Press the
2. Dial the additional party.
3. After the extension answers, press
The three parties can now speak to one another.
4. Repeat steps l-3 to add another extension to a three-party Conference
Chapter 4. Key Telephone Features
key when your call is answered.
key during the outside call.