Chapter 4. Key Telephone Features
Technical Manuals Online! - http://www.tech-man.com
Selecting a Non-Appearing Outside Line
1. Pick up the receiver or press ON/OFF.
2. Dial 88.
3. Dial the outside line number (01-64).
4. Dial the telephone number.
Holding a Non-Appearing Outside Line
Instead of an FF key, the EXT indicator flashes when you hold a non-
appearing outside line.
CO call has arrived.
When you receive an offhook signal during a call, do the following:
1. Put the first call on hold.
2. Press the flashing FF key for the CO line of the incoming call.
For details about handling multiple calls, see "Call Hold" on page 4- 16.
FF3 (Extensions): Offhook Signal
FF3 (Extensions): Offhook Signal Volume
FF3 (Extensions): Offhook Signal Pattern
DBS Manual - Issued 8/l/95
Section 700 - Operation