Understanding the Status LED
When the problem occurs, the Status LED indicates the machine's condition by the light
color of it's action.
• The machine is off-line.
• The machine is in power save mode. When data is
received, or any button is pressed, it switches to
The machine is warming up or ready to receive the
The machine is on-line and can be used.
• A minor error has occurred and the machine is
waiting for the error to be cleared. Check the display
message. When the problem is cleared, the machine
• The toner cartridge is low. Order a new toner
cartridge. You can temporarily improve print quality
by redistributing the toner.
• The toner cartridge is totally empty. Remove the old
toner cartridge and install a new one.
• A paper jam has occurred.
• There is no paper in the tray. Load paper in the tray.
• The machine has stopped due to a major error.
Check the display message.
• The machine is connecting to a wireless network.
• The machine is connected to a wireless network
• The machine is disconnected from a wireless
• The machine is in power save mode.
• The machine's operation mode is ad-hoc mode.