Useful network programs
There are several programs available to setup the network settings easily in a network
environment. For the network administrator especially, managing several machines on the
network is possible.
NOTE: Before using the programs below, set the IP address first.
Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool
The web server embedded on your network machine allows you to do the following tasks.
• Check the supplies information and status.
• Customize machine settings.
• Set the email notification option. When you set this option, the machine status (toner
cartridge shortage or machine error) will be sent to a certain person's email
• Configure the network parameters necessary for the machine to connect to various
SetIP wired network setup
This utility program allows you to select a network interface and manually configure the IP
addresses for use with the TCP/IP protocol.
NOTE: TCP/IPv6 is not supported by this program.
Printing a network configuration report
You can print Network Configuration Report from the machine's control panel that will
show the current machine's network settings. This will help you to set up a network.
• The machine has the display screen: Press My Settings
Network Settings from the home screen.
Using this Network Configuration Report, you can find your machine's MAC address and IP
• MAC Address: 00:15:99:41:A2:78
• IP Address: 169.254.192.192