Dell™ B2375dfw / B2375dnf Mono MFP
Quick Reference Guide
About Your Printer
Document Width Guide
Document Output Tray
Control Board Cover
Paper Output Extension
Locating the Service Tag
Service Tag XXXXXXX
Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
Document Input Tray
USB Memory Port
Multipurpose Feeder (MPF)
000 000 000 00
Express Service Code
Operator Panel Button Functions
Go to home screen.
You can log in or log out.
Status LED indicates the status of your machine.
Redials the recently sent fax number or received caller ID in ready mode,
or inserts a pause(-) into a fax number in edit mode.
Start copy job using copy default setting regardless of which screen
the user is in if it is selected.
You can enter or exit Power Save mode.
Fax image to destination from stored speed dial1.
Fax image to destination from stored speed dial2.
Conﬁgures the wireless network connection easily without a computer.
(Dell B2375dfw Mono MFP only)
Job status shows the jobs currently running and in queue.
Gives detailed information about product feature guide machine's info.
reports, troubleshooting guide, and quick reference guide.
Understanding the Status LED
• The machine is o -line.
• The machine is in power save mode. When data is received,
or any button is pressed, it switches to on-line automatically.
The machine is warming up or ready to receive the data.
The machine is on-line and can be used.
• A minor error has occurred and the machine is waiting for the error to be
cleared. Check the display message. When the problem is cleared, the
machine resumes operation.
• The toner cartridge is low. Order a new toner cartridge.
You can temporarily improve print quality by redistribution.
• The toner cartridge is totally empty. Remove the old toner cartridge and
install a new one.
• A paper jam has occurred.
• There is no paper in the tray. Load paper in the tray.
• The machine has stopped due to a major error. Check the display message.
• The machine is connecting to a wireless network.
• The machine is connected to a wireless network.
• The machine is disconnected from a wireless network.