6 Click Next.
7 The software searches the wireless network.
NOTE: If the search has failed, you may check if the USB cable is properly
connected between the computer and machine, and follow the instructions
on the window.
8 After searching, the window shows the wireless network devices. Select the name
(SSID) of the access point you are using and click Next.
NOTE: If you cannot find the network name you want to choose, or if you
want to set the wireless configuration manually, click Advanced Setting.
– Enter the wireless Network Name: Enter the SSID of access point you want (SSID
– Operation Mode: Select Infrastructure.
– Authentication: Select an authentication type.
Open System: Authentication is not used, and encryption may or may not be
used, depending on the need for data security.
Shared Key: Authentication is used. A device that has a proper WEP key can
access the network.
WPA Personal or WPA2 Personal: Select this option to authenticate the print
server based on WPA Pre-Shared Key. This uses a shared secret key (generally
called Pre- Shared Key pass phrase) which is manually configured on the access
point and each of its clients.
– Encryption: Select the encryption (None, WEP64, WEP128, TKIP, AES, TKIP AES).
– Network Key: Enter the encryption network key value.