• PostScript PassThrough : specifies whether to print a PostScript
data created by the application that can create the PostScript
code for printing. The default is Auto. If selecting Auto or On,
some print options such as multiple page per side, watermark,
booklet, scaling (or output size) and poster may not work
correctly when printing from the application that can create the
PostScript code for printing. In that case, please change this
option to off.
– Auto: Driver determines automatically whether to print a
PostScript data created by the application, according to some
print options which user wants to use.
– On: Driver prints a PostScript data created by the application.
– Off: Driver doesn't print a PostScript data created by the
NOTE: In some cases, to turn off PostScript PassThrough
may cause unexpected printout.
• Send PostScript Error Handler : specifies whether a PostScript
error handler message is sent. If you want the printer to print an
error page when an error occurs in the print job, check this
You can set the job encryption.