Printers configuration has the two tabs; Printers and Classes.
You can see the current system's printer configuration by clicking on the printer icon button
on the left side of the Unified Driver Configurator window.
Switches to Printer
Shows the status, model
name and URI of your
You can use the following printer control buttons:
• Refresh: Renews the available printers list.
• Add Printer: Allows you to add a new printer.
• Remove Printer: Removes the selected printer.
• Set as Default: Sets the current printer as a default printer.
• Stop/Start: Stops/starts the machine.
• Test: Allows you to print a test page to check if the machine is working properly.
• Properties: Allows you to view and change the printer properties. For details, see
"Printing a Document".
Shows all of the