Advanced settings user interface overview
The advanced user interface is intended to be used by the person responsible for managing
the network and machines.
NOTE: Some menus may not appear in the display depending on options or
models. If so, it is not applicable to your machine.
You can configure various machine settings such as machine setup, paper, layout,
emulation, network, and print information.
Scan to PC Settings
This menu includes settings to create or delete scan to PC profiles.
• Scan Activation: Determines whether or not scanning is enabled on the device.
• Profile: Displays the scanning profiles saved on the selected device.
• Basic tab: Contains general scan related settings and device settings
• Image tab: Contains settings related to image alterations.
Fax to PC Settings
This menu includes settings related to the basic fax functionality of the selected device.
• Disable: If Disable is On, incoming faxes will not be received on this device.
• Enable Fax Receiving from Device: Enables faxing on the device and allow more
options to be set.
Alert Settings (Windows only)
This menu includes settings related to error alerting.
• Printer Alert: Provides settings related to when alerts will be received.
• Email Alert: Provides options relating to receiving alerts via email.
• Alert History: Provides a history of device and toner related alerts.