You can check the billing information and usage counter of the machine.
• Billing Information : Shows the billing information such as machine's serial number.
• Counters : Shows the usage counter information by job types.
Shows the current settings of the machine and network.
• Machine Information : Shows the current machine settings.
– System : Shows the system related machine settings such as general settings and
detailed tray settings.
– Printer : Shows printing related settings.
– Copy : Shows copy related settings.
– Fax : Shows fax related settings.
– Scan to Email : Shows scan to email related settings.
– Scan to Network Folder : Shows scan to network foler related settings.
– Scan to FTP : Shows scan to FTP related settings.
– Scan to USB : Shows scan to USB related settings.
– Scan to Fax Server : Shows scan to fax server related settings.
– Scan Security : Shows scan security related settings.
• Network Information: Shows the current network settings. Use this page as a
reference and change the necessary settings needed for using the network.
Shows the current security settings of the machine and network.
You can print all the reports provided by your machine. You can use these reports to help
you maintain your machine.
Address Book tab
You can manage the address book. This feature is also available from the machine.
You can manage individual entries in the address book.
Adding an individual address book entry
NOTE: You need to Log in as an administrator to manage the address book(Import /
Export). See "Logging into Embedded Web Service"