• When using the ad hoc mode, in operating systems such as Windows Vista, you might
need to set the wireless connection setting every time you use the wireless machine.
• You cannot use infrastructure mode and ad hoc mode at the same time for Dell
wireless network machines.
• The machine is within the range of the wireless network.
• The machine is located away from obstacles that could block the wireless signal.
Remove any large metal objects between the access point (or wireless router) and the
Make sure the machine and wireless access point (or wireless router) are not separated
by poles, walls, or support columns containing metal or concrete.
• The machine is located away from other electronic devices that may interfere with the
Many devices can interfere with the wireless signal, including a microwave oven and
some Bluetooth devices.
• Whenever the configuration of your access point (or wireless router) changes, you
must do the product's wireless network setup again.
• If Wi-Fi Direct is ON, this machine only supports IEEE 802.11 b/g.
• If the access point is set to work with the 802.11n standard only, it may notconnect to