• My Forms: You can scan forms or print pre-set form templates from internal or
external storage. see "My Forms"
• My Calender: You can print the calendar from your Google Calendar account. see "My
• My Settings: You can browse current machine settings or change machine values.
• Scan to USB: You can save the scanned image onto a USB memory device. see "Scan
• Scan to WSD: You can save the scanned image through WSD. see "Scan to WSD"
• Scan to PC: You can save the scanned image onto a PC. see "Scan to PC/Network PC"
• Scan to Network PC: You can save the scanned image onto a network PC. see "Scan
to PC/Network PC"
• Scan to FTP: You can save the scanned image onto a FTP. see "Setting up an Network
• ID Copy: You can use ID Copy. see "ID Copying"
• Multiple-Up Copy: You can use Multiple-Up Copy. see "2-Up or 4-Up copying
• Book Copy: You can use Book Copy. see "Book Copying"
• Eco Copy: You can use Eco Copy. see "Eco Copying"
• Email & Fax: You can fax and email the scanned image in one operation. see "Email &
• Speed Dial Fax: You can send fax using speed dial. see "Speed Dial Fax"
• Group Dial Fax: You can send fax using group dial. see "Group Dial Fax"
On Hook Fax: You can send fax using On Hook Fax. see "On Hook Fax"
: Press the left/right arrows to move Previous/next page.
• All Applicatons (
) : Shows all applications.