Job Accounting enables you to associate User and Account
identification information with each document you print.
• Admin Job Accounting Settings : You can enable this option and
configure job accounting settings to share job accounting
information with clients.
• Accounting Type : You can select an accounting type specified
by your system administrator.
• Accounting : You can enable print authentication by user ID and
• ID Only : You can enable print authentication by user ID only.
– User permission : If a user click on this option, the printing job's
validity is determined based on the level of the user's access
– Group permission : If a user click on this option, the printing
job's validity is determined based on the level of group's access
and control that the user is member of.
• Confirm name/password when printing : You can confirm your
user ID or password during printing.
NOTE: This may not work in shared environment.