From the machine (Machines with a display screen)
Select My Settings
from the touch screen.
• On/Off: Select On to enable.
From the network-connected computer
If your printer is using a network cable or a wireless access point, you can enable and
configure Wi-Fi Direct from Embedded Web Service.
• When the Embedded Web Service window opens, click Settings
• Enable or disable Wi-Fi Direct and set other options.
Setting up the mobile device
• After setting up Wi-Fi Direct from the printer, refer to the user manual of the mobile
device you are using to set its Wi-Fi Direct.
• After setting up Wi-Fi Direct, you need to download the mobile printing application
(For example: Dell Mobile printer) to print from your smartphone.
NOTE: If your mobile device does not support WPS, you need to enter the "Network
Password" of a printer instead of pushing the WPS button.