020376Y Adapter handle
020375Y 28x30 mm punch
AP8140662 Punch for roller casing
Refitting the driven pulley
- Insert the new oil seals and O-rings on the mov-
- Lightly grease the O-rings (A) shown in the figure.
- Fit the half-pulley on the bushing.
Check that the pins are not worn and proceed to
refit them in the relative hollows.--
- Refit the torque server closing collar.
- Using a curved-spout grease gun, lubricate the
driven pulley assembly with approximately 6
grams of grease. Apply the grease through one of
the holes in the bushing until grease comes out
through the hole on the opposite side. This proce-
dure is necessary to prevent the presence of
grease beyond the O-rings.
THE TORQUE SERVER CAN BE GREASED WITH BEAR-
INGS FITTED OR WHEN THEY ARE BEING REPLACED; IT
MAY BE EASIER TO GREASE TORQUE SERVER WHEN
THE BEARINGS ARE BEING SERVICED.
AGIP GREASE 30 Grease for steering bear-
ings, pin seats and swinging arm
ENG - 88