A spare crankcase cannot be combined with a crankshaft with mixed categories. Spare shafts have
half-shafts of the same category.
SPARE CRANKCASES ARE CHOSEN WITH HALF-SHAFTS OF THE SAME CATEGORY.
- Fit the internal bulkhead by locking the 2 screws
to the prescribed torque.
- Fit the oil filter fitting and tighten it to the prescri-
- Position the oil pre-filter element as shown in the
- Place a new gasket on one of the crankcase half,
preferably on the transmission side, together with
the centring dowels.
- Lubricate the main bushings and insert the crank-
shaft in the transmission side crankcase half.
- Couple the 2 crankcase halves.
- Fit the 10 screws and tighten them to the pre-
- Fit and lubricate a new O-ring on the pre-filter.
- Insert the pre-filter and its cover on the engine.
Tighten to the specified torque.
ENG - 131