- Fit the counterweight and tighten the fixing screw
to the prescribed torque..
- Fit the end-stop ring on the automatic valve-lifter
assembly and fit the automatic valve-lifter cam to
- Fit the automatic valve-lifter return spring.
During this operation the spring must be loaded
- Fit the automatic valve-lifter retaining dish, using
the counterweight fixing screw as reference.
- Tighten the central fixing screw to the prescribed
- Set the tensioner slider to its home position.
- Fit the chain tensioner on the cylinder using a
new gasket, and tighten the 2 screws to the pre-
- Insert the chain tensioning spring, together with
the central screw and washer, and tighten the cap
to the prescribed torque.
- Adjust valve clearance
- Fit the spark plug.
Electrode gap: 0.8 mm
GREASE THE END-STOP RING TO PREVENT IT COMING
OUT AND FALLING INTO THE ENGINE.
ENG - 123