- Remove the two screws and the oil pump cover.
- Remove the circlip fixing the inner rotor.
- Remove and wash the rotors thoroughly with pet-
rol and compressed air.
- Reassemble the rotors in the pump body, keep-
ing the 2 reference marks visible. Fit the seeger
- Measure distance between rotors with a thick-
ness gauge at the position shown in the picture.
- Measure the distance between the outer rotor
and the pump body (see figure).
- Check the axial clearance of the rotors using a
trued bar as shown in the figure.
Rotor axial clearance:
Limit value allowed: 0.09 mm
Distance between outer rotor and pump body
limit clearance allowed: 0.20 mm
Distance between rotors
limit clearance allowed: 0.12 mm
ENG - 139