Removing the flywheel magneto
- Remove the keying clip of the water pump shaft
- Refit the driving half-pulley (if removed)
- Lock the crankshaft rotation with a multipurpose
- Unscrew and remove the flywheel nut and its
- Do up the flywheel fixing nut by 3 or 4 threads so
that the flywheel does not fall accidentally upon
- Screw the extractor onto the flywheel and extract
it as shown in the photograph.
- Remove the tongue on the crankshaft.
- Remove the starter motor gear.
- Undo the screw and remove the crown gear
- Remove the flywheel crown gear.
AP8140252 Multipurpose wrench
AP8140301 Flywheel extractor
ENG - 103